Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where can I get original ceramic brake pads in Lagos

11 posts in this topic

Hello all. I'm new to this forum. I need suggestions on where to get original ceramic brake pads for my 2014 Toyota Avalon. I sent my driver to ladipo to get the front pair but what he brought back was nothing to write home about. It's just dusting my rims and making that annoying squealing noise .i would have ordered from the US but dollar is not anybody's friend now. I just want a good brand that is ceramic, not too expensive and can be bought in Lagos where I reside. 

@BenueMan Welcome to the forum boss. Ill suggest either Bendix or Prograde for you. But the first option is more pricey and scarce these days. Prograde on the other hand has good ceramic brake pads that are non dusting and almost noiseless. They are  not as pricey but they are good ceramic brake pads I can recommend.If you can't get it at spare part dealers  just order online at partboyz.com. 

@benueman... Pls go for PROGRADE brand. Its tested and trusted ceramic brake pads.

You can try Wagner thermoquiet,Bendix or Ferodo, These brands are really scarce though. I have used Prograde and it performed excellently. get in touch with Partboyz Auto Parts

I used Autoboss and Asimco pads at some point they succeeded in destroying my brake discs. Pls run from those products if you see them.. pls try PROGRADE  PADS or Valor. high performance pads

I strongly advice you Change or re-surface your Rotors( brake discs) before you install the new pads otherwise you wont get the best out of it.. I'm sure the ones you have been using before now must have done some damage to discs.

I can confidently tell you PROGRADE pads is one of the best in Nigeria at the moment. wonderful performance and it lasts longer than the compressed metals you use outside these days.  

Be careful if you have to go with high performance pads. They are less prone to fading, but they are often not very effective until warmed up, PROGRADE is a good brand sha from experience.

Prograde pads will work for you. I use it for my corolla and it has never disappointed. try it.

There is even an upgraded PROGRADE with new features.

1. Optimal stopping performance

2. Application specific design reduces noise causing vibrations.

3. 100% OE post -cured for consistent braking through out pad life.

4. OE - style lubricant included.

5. With compliant ceramic formulation.

its a top performance pad.