Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle’s Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicle’s original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice for Asian vehicles.
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of the Nissan Quest
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
|Lexus NX200t||2015-2017||Shock Absorber – Rear|
|Lexus NX300||2018-2020||Shock Absorber – Rear|
|Lexus NX300h||2015-2019||Shock Absorber – Rear|
|Toyota RAV4||2006-2018||Shock Absorber – Rear|
There are no reviews yet.