SpeedPlus OE replacement Brake Pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by all Original Equipment Suppliers. The positive molding process uses an extreme amount of pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate. This post-cured process assures the consistent performance throughout the service life of the brake pad, while preventing rust and corrosion. All of our lines feature mechanical attachment of shims virtually eliminating noise and neutralizing pad vibration. Our pads are also scorched for an easy break in, as well as, forcing any adulteration out of the friction material, adding value and quality to our friction lines.
The material formulation adds reliability and quality to the brake pad enabling greater fade resistance, longer life, and most importantly a smooth ride with enhanced pedal feel. Our friction lines have always undergone Brake Squeal and vibration analysis, constant Dynameters performance testing, and durability assessments. SpeedPlus Brakes allow the driver to explore braking limits of their vehicle, showing the pads fundamental characteristics of shorter stopping distances and tremendous stopping power
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Manufacturer/Brand: Speedplus
- Part Number: 58101-1RA10
- Part Description: Brake Pad
- Part Type: Ceramic
- Part Location: Front
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold as a set.
- Vehicle Fit: Hyundai Accent (2013-2017).
- Warranty: 5,000Kms or 6 months, whichever is earlier (subject to fixing of brake pads after surfacing/skimming of brake disc only).